Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tarina Tarantino Barbie at Tuesday Morning online!



I saw this gorgeous Barbie online this morning and thought I'd share her with you, in case you have any last-minute Christmas shopping to do. Tarina Tarantino Barbie (2008 Gold Label) retails for $79.99 and she is listed here for $29.99 on Tuesday Morning's website.

If you don't mind searching through stuff, and have this chain near you, you can often find collector dolls at a pretty good price. But this was the first time I've seen a collector Barbie listed online--I'm not sure how their shipping charges compare, however.

Image courtesy of Mattel.


UPDATE: So sorry! I just checked, and she's already sold out. When I posted this entry earlier this morning, she was available. They must have only had a few of these lovelies left in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!