Monday, March 1, 2010

Mad Hatter by Mattel

February Doll Meet, originally uploaded by alington.
I got to see the Mad Hatter by Mattel in person at our doll meet on Saturday. I have to admit, he was very well done. Everything from his outfit--detailed with tiny spools of thread to his boots--to the packaging design, I was amazed.

I can't wait to see Mattel's version of Alice. I hope she's equally as fabulous. They may both end up coming to join my ever-growing collection. Will they end up staying in the boxes?

I have another full-size shot of the Mad Hatter on Flickr as well.

Just for your information, I still have not yet deboxed my The Birds Barbie. I just can't bring myself to do it. It's too difficult: the packaging is too lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!