Here are the details. Club membership entitles you to the following benefits:
- sneak peeks at upcoming dolls and fashions
- member-only forums
- VIP customer service
- purchasing right to Club-only dolls (including two Fashion Royalty and one AvantGuards doll)
- discount coupons from Integrity dealers and Club exclusive dolls
- VIP invite to online Toy Fair event (with exclusive event doll available to purchase)
- priority convention registration
- Q&A sessions with Integrity staff
- online subscription to one year of Dolls Magazine
- $50 will get you the base membership, which includes all the perks listed above.
- $210 will qualify you for the base membership and the AvantGuards "Freeze Frame" doll
- $125 will qualify you for the base membership and the "Spring Forward" Fashion Royalty Eugenia Frost doll
- $285 qualifies you for the base membership and both "Freeze Frame" and "Spring Forward" dolls.
The dolls are both scheduled to ship in May, with the other portion of the payment due in April.
Registration closes at 10 AM Central Standard Time January 22, 2010, so I should make up my mind before then, I suppose. And as the W Club is an on-line club, you must have a valid email address.