Monday, January 11, 2010

Olivia, sleeping in my hand


Olivia, originally uploaded by alington.
It's teeny tiny sleeping Olivia. I know, I know. She's not a Barbie. She's a ball-jointed doll, created by Elfdoll. And she's only 5-1/2" (14 cm) tall! But she's so cute I had to share another photo of her.

Olivia is dressed in a one-of-a-kind outfit by Nancie of Nankatts. It's a miniature mod Alice in Wonderland dress, designed for a 5" Goodreau doll, so it's a bit big for her, but it's not too bad cinched up with a ribbon.

You can see more of Olivia on my Flickr photostream.

[Yesterday was my birthday, by the way, and I got a new doll--the Hershey Barbie--as a gift from my sister and her husband. I still need to take photos of her. She's so pretty! I just didn't get to it before the sun set today!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!