Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two Alices


Goth Alice and Isabella, originally uploaded by alington.
For those of you who don't follow my other blog, the Fashion Doll Review, you may not know I'm obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. So, I'll start posting some Alice-related photos on this blog, too.

These are 12" and about 10.5" resin ball jointed dolls, dressed in Alice costumes. The light blonde on the left is Goth Alice by Goodreau Doll. She was my first BJD, and the one doll who got it all started. She's wearing an outfit by Berdine Creedy called Dressed Up Alice.

The doll on the right is a white skin Isabella by Bobobie. She actually belongs to my daughter Kate, who added the body blushing (check out the shading by her joints and her toes). Her outfit was created for Snappy dolls (by Goodreau), but she can wear fashions for larger (and older) Barbie dolls.

You can see the rest of the photos from this shoot on my Flickr account.

I hear that both Barbie and Tonner Doll are coming out with Tim Burton authorized dolls this year, but I haven't seen any preview photos of these dolls, yet. I'm sure you'll see some of these added to my collection later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!