Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vote for Barbie's next career!

Barbie has had over 100 different careers in her 50-year life span. Now, you have a chance to influence the next one--don't miss out! Visit Mattel's website to cast your vote between these five options:
  • Environmentalist
  • Surgeon
  • Architect
  • News anchor
  • Computer engineer
Personally, I'd like to see either a computer engineer or an environmentalist. I'd prefer the computer engineer, simply for the props. Is it just me? Architect could also be kind of cool.

We've seen all kinds of Barbie doctors already. My husband is a physician, and let me cut to the chase: it's too expensive to go to school, the lifestyle and hours are horrible, and the work is just exhausting. It's nothing like ER or Grey's Anatomy or those other shows in real life. Glamorous Barbie would hate it. And her feet would just kill in those heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!