Sunday, November 8, 2009

New Barbie Basics coming out in December...

Check out this Flickr photo for full-sized photos of these new dolls by Mattel. I believe they were debuted at the Bill Greening event at the Mall of America Barbie store this weekend.

I'm marginally impressed that Barbie is actually offering a variety of skin and hair tones, but I think they could have done a little better. Also, I was a little disappointed to see the Model Muse body--I would have hoped for the Pivotal body instead.

For more on these dolls, check out Dolls of Color's post on her blog. She actually identifies the sculpt of each of the dolls for you.

Plus for more photos, check out this full album on Flickr. (I'm sure, Model Muse or not, we'll be adding some of these to our collection!) In addition to the dolls, it looks like some very fun accessory packs of shoes, purses, belts and other fun accessories will be offered. Very fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!