Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Deficit spending and collecting dolls?

This item I came across today, and it's really essential reading for every doll collector out there. 

Perhaps you are a follower of my Fashion Doll Review blog, and perhaps read my rather desperate attempt at saving both my doll budget and marriage--why is it so hard to keep both afloat? Just in time, another doll collector comes in to save the day!

We are really doing a patriotic duty to our country, especially in this time of patriotic crisis, with our doll collections. Be sure you visit Random Doll Blathering's post, and see her valuable points on why we should consider Deficit Spending when it comes to buying dolls. She's very persuasive!

(Like I am getting my credit card out of my wallet as I type...) 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!