Monday, April 26, 2010

April Doll Meet


April Doll Meet, originally uploaded by alington.
According to our Spring Green and Easter Dress theme, here are several Silkstone Barbies and a Joe Tai doll in front. A Jazz Baby Barbie is wearing Dressed to Thrill (Integrity) in front. Also I believe that's Metal Maven Vanessa in the black and pink cocktail dress in the front row. More photos from this meet are on Flickr.

I love doll meets. Especially when you know the rules of the club in advance, like if children are permitted or not. I prefer clubs with very few rules, which are run more like a get-together of doll enthusiasts who like to sit around and talk dolls for hours. And eat. And drink.

But that's more my style. To each his or her own, I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!