Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Candy Cane Carnival Dynamite Girl


A new 12" Dynamite Girl is available from your favorite Integrity Toys dealer now -- Eltin in Candy Cane Carnival is available for pre-order now for a mid-November stock date. She's a limited edition of 300 dolls, so don't wait. I think she's adorable, and I don't know how I'll be able to pass her up.

This lovely dark haired girl has blue eyes, and is dressed in a Lolita-inspired faux lace-up mini dress with puffy sleeves and a gathered skirt with white tulle trim. She has red and white striped stockings trimmed with polka-dot bows (which match the dress trimmings and the bow in her hair), a choker, red boots with faux fur trim, plus an additional pair of heels, and arm bands, so she's hip and red for her next holiday party.

I think I'll need at least one, plus possibly an extra as a give-away for the next holiday party, though she'll be my third Eltin doll. She's just such a happy face sculpt.

Images courtesy of Integrity Toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!